How Does it Work?
Certified organic herbs, spices, & teas
We carry over 100 certified organic organic herbs, spices, and teas. All of our bulk botanicals are sourced from a combination of trusted distributors who work with farmers globally, and directly sourced from farmers. While our stock is almost entirely made up of certified organic botanicals, we occasionally carry limited batches of local naturally grown or ethically wild harvested items. We don't carry any conventionally grown botanicals.
Everything is sold by weight, by the ounce.
When you shop online:
- You can purchase a bag of 1-3 whole ounces, or a 4oz bag
- Each listing is marked with the location where the plant was grown in
- All botanicals ship in brown kraft foldover bags lined with plant-based plastic. These are compostable - just remove the tie before composting
- Unless otherwise noted, we are unable to accommodate bulk orders of more than 4oz per herb per order, but we hope to add this service next year
When you shop in person:
- You can purchase in 1/4oz increments
- Each jar is marked with the location where the plant was grown in
- All herbs are bagged in recycled brown paper bags.
- It's best to put these herbs in an airtight container when you get home
- You can purchase jars in the shop
- You can bring in jars or other containers to reuse and refill
We do our best to keep everything updated at all times, but availability, sources, and prices are subject to change without notice due to the fragile nature of organic farming which can be greatly affected by seasonal weather patterns and natural disasters