Hello! It's me, Lisa, your friendly neighborhood herbalist with some shop updates for you:
Most packages will be shipped within 3-4 days, and many will be shipped faster, but some may be later than usual depending on weather and weekends/holidays. Thank you for understanding our limitations during these times!
Please note, due to changes within the USPS, packages may take longer than usual to arrive. Please know that the postal workers are doing their best during these trying times and they need our patience and understanding more than ever.
If you are looking to have something shipped that isn't listed online - please contact me first. I will add it, or add a custom listing for you!
WE ARE OPEN IN-PERSON!
I love to see your faces (or at least your eyes)!
Since we're still in the middle of a global pandemic, there are some basic rules you'll need to follow while in the shop. I'm responsible for the safety of every person who comes in, so as long as everyone follows the rules, I'll be able to keep the shop open.
- Thursdays-Saturday 12pm-6pm
- (closed Sun-Wed)
- check our social media pages for holiday or other open hours updates
Rules While Shopping (no exceptions!)
- Face masks must be work at all times. These must cover your mouth and nose from when you open the door until you leave. I have disposable masks for you if you forget yours. Absolutely no exceptions to this rule*.
- Limit 4 customers in the shop at one time, or 6 if you're together. If the shop is at capacity when you come by, you can wait in the hall, or I can take your number and text you when the shop is clear. Don't worry, since we're hidden downstairs this rarely happens!
- All bulk items are currently full-serve. You can still bring jars to refill! Please make sure they are clean, and we'll sanitize them again before refilling.
(*If you can not wear a mask for any reason, I am happy to take your order online and leave it in the hallway for you to pick up, but you can not come in the store without a mask. I will not put my life, the lives of my customers, and my entire business and livelihood at risk, so please do not put us both in the uncomfortable position of me having to refuse you entry at the door)
YES, YOU CAN ORDER ONLINE FOR IN-STORE or NO-CONTACT PICKUP!
- Pickup in the store during our regular open hours: Thurs-Sat, 12pm-6pm
- You will get a notification when your order is ready to be picked up (this is different from your order confirmation)
- If you order during our regular open hours, your order will usually be ready in 1-2 hours (but wait for the pick-up notice)
- If you order while we are closed, your order will be ready during our next available regular open hours
- The pickup option at checkout will say your order will be ready in 5+ days. There is no way for me to change the wording of that, sorry! The information on this page is the correct information
- No-contact pickup is still available! Reply to your order confirmation email to schedule a time, and we'll leave your bag in the hall for you, or out back under our window, your choice
- We are continuing to offer free local delivery within Exeter (or a neighboring town within appx. 5 miles from the shop). Contact us directly if you are interested in having your order delivered
- These services are offered whether you are physically distancing or just busy - we want to help!
I appreciate your patience and understanding as we've been figuring things out, especially during our first year of business. Thank you for all the support you've given me and the shop over this past year! I'm so happy to be here.