Hello! It's me, Lisa, your friendly neighborhood herbalist with some shop updates for you. As cases continue to decline and we move closer to "low risk", everything around us is opening up and lifting restrictions. This next month or so of transition time will be awkward for many of us, so it's extra important to treat each other with respect and kindness.
This is all new information as of this update, so please scroll to the section that is relevant for you and check the info.
Most packages will be shipped within 3-4 days, and many will be shipped faster, but some may be delayed due to inclement weather (including heat waves) and weekends/holidays. Thank you for understanding!
If you are looking to have something shipped that isn't listed online - please contact me first. I will add the product, add a custom listing for you, or create a custom invoice for you.
FOR SHOPPING IN PERSON
With everything around us opening up and lifting restrictions, it feels inevitable to go mask-optional. Please note: this can change at any time.
Starting 06/03, we will no longer be requiring masks in the shop, but we do ask that you use good judgment and wear a mask for those who are still at risk if you:
- are not vaccinated
- have been in close proximity to or inside with a large group of people
- have any symptoms of illness
- come into the shop with a group of 3 or more people (the shop is small!)
Of course you can wear a mask for any other reason! Please just be considerate of staff and other customers. I know this has been a long pandemic, but it's not over yet.
We (me and Mike) are fully vaccinated and still living cautiously, and we are no longer wearing masks in the shop. If you prefer us to wear one, please let us know. We'll put a mask on for you, no questions asked.
- Thursdays-Saturday 12pm-6pm
- (closed Sun-Wed)
- check our social media pages for holiday or other hours updates
Rules While Shopping:
- Limit 6 customers in the shop at one time. If the shop is at capacity when you come by, you can wait in the hall, or I can take your number and text you when the shop is clear. Don't worry, since we're hidden downstairs this rarely happens!
- All bulk items are currently full-serve. You can bring jars to refill! Please make sure they are clean and dry before you come in.
FOR LOW OR NO CONTACT PICKUP
This is a permanent service we offer for anyone, whether you are in a hurry or just want to avoid people for any reason.
- Pickup in the store during our regular open hours: Thurs-Sat, 12pm-6pm
- You will get a notification when your order is ready to be picked up (this is different from your order confirmation)
- If you order during our regular open hours, your order will usually be ready in 1-2 hours (but wait for the pick-up notice)
- If you order while we are closed, your order will be ready during our next available regular open hours
- The pickup option at checkout will say your order will be ready in 5+ days. There is no way for me to change the wording of that, sorry! The information on this page is the correct information
- No-contact pickup is still available! Reply to your order confirmation email to schedule a time, and we'll leave your bag in the hall for you, or out back under our window, your choice
- We are continuing to offer free local delivery within Exeter (or a neighboring town within appx. 5 miles from the shop). Contact us directly if you are interested in having your order delivered
I'm feeling hopeful as we start to transition into post-pandemic life (at least locally). I appreciate your patience, understanding, and all of your support over the last year! We would have been working out first year kinks no matter what, but being forced to figure it all out during a pandemic makes me feel extra grateful for you. We are creating a pretty amazing community together and I'm looking forward to holding workshops and other events with and for you in the future.