Hello! It's me, Lisa, your friendly neighborhood herbalist with some shop updates for you. Please scroll to the section that is relevant to you:
*For the rest of 2021, processing time may be up to 7 days, and shipping time via USPS is likely to be delayed. Please allow for extra time between when you order and when you'd usually receive your package. A good rule of thumb to follow is to order two weeks before you want your package to arrive. Expect chaos with all package deliveries (all companies) this season and plan ahead.*
Most packages will be shipped within 3-4 days, and though many will be shipped faster, some may be delayed especially during inclement weather (including heat waves) and weekends/holidays. Thank you for understanding!
If you are looking to have something shipped that isn't listed online - please contact me first. I will add the product, add a custom listing for you, or create a custom invoice for you.
FOR SHOPPING IN PERSON
We are are once again wearing masks in the shop. Masks are optional for customers, but we do ask that you use good judgment and wear a mask for those who are at risk if you:
- are not vaccinated
- have been in close proximity to or inside with a large group of people
- have any symptoms of illness
- come into the shop with a group of 3 or more people (the shop is small!)
Of course you can wear a mask for any other reason! Please just be considerate of staff and other customers. I know this has been a long pandemic, but it's not over yet.
We (me and Mike) are fully vaccinated and still living cautiously, we are continuing to run the air cleaners in the shop, and we open the window when weather allows.
- Thursdays-Saturday 11am-7pm
- Plus Sundays 12pm-4pm for the holidays
- (closed Mon-Wed) to rest and to make Wunder Budder
- check our social media pages for holiday or other hours updates
- We will be closed 12/24/21-01/07/22 for holidays
FOR LOW OR NO CONTACT PICKUP
This is a permanent service we offer for anyone, whether you are in a hurry or just want to avoid people for any reason.
- Pickup in the store during our regular open hours: Thurs-Sat, 11am-6pm
- You will get a notification when your order is ready to be picked up (this is different from your order confirmation)
- If you order during our regular open hours, your order will usually be ready in 2-3 hours (but wait for the pick-up notice)
- If you order while we are closed, your order will be ready during our next available regular open hours
- The pickup option at checkout will say your order will be ready in 5+ days. There is no way for me to change the wording of that, I'm sorry! The information on this page is the correct information
- No-contact pickup is still available. Reply to your order confirmation email to schedule a time, and we'll leave your bag in the hall for you, or out back under our window, your choice
- We are continuing to offer free local delivery within Exeter (or a neighboring town within appx. 5 miles from the shop). Contact us directly if you are interested in having your order delivered
I appreciate your patience, understanding, and all of your support! We're coming up on our two year anniversary, and I can hardly believe it. We would have been working out new-biz kinks no matter what, but being forced to figure it all out during a pandemic makes me feel extra grateful for you. We are creating a pretty amazing community together and I'm looking forward to holding workshops and other events with and for you in the future.